So after my first full day of telecommuting, i've decided that i like it. Especially when the internet connection is fast. That just rules. I also don't mind getting up early. That lets me see the sun rise over the Space Needle, which stays lit up just until the sun becomes visible. It is a pretty cool photo. I'll need a tripod to take it on of these days. And generally, the mornings are pretty grey, but the clouds burn off later. That probably won't last too much longer, but it works for me now. Work while it is grey and raining and then go out for a bike ride in the afternoon. Whoo.
Last night I had an IKEA furniture building party. My friend Christine and Marko, the guy with the sailing boat came over and we constructed my couch and bed over pizza and beers. At some point while christine and i were screwing parts into the frame, i realized this was a blonde joke waiting to happen:
So how does a blond build a bed?
One screw at a time.
2 comments:
Ha ha!
How do you like the IKEA furniture? I still think about visiting that store, but I'm afraid I might buy something.
I like the furniture just fine... but you have to be realistic about what you are capable of putting together. And yes, the store is EVIL.
Post a Comment