Sunday, September 02, 2007

OK, so maybe the seagulls aren't so fun... at 5:30am... That must be when the fisherman return with the morning's catch. I've also been told that the building recently "evicted" a slew of seagulls who were living on our roof top. Clearly, they are pissed off.

Today was sunny... again. I realized this morning that I could see Mt. Rainier from my bedroom window i'm facing the right angle. I love the fact that I can see the Space Needle all lit up at night from my bed. The more I look at that thing, the more it reminds me of the Jetsons.

I've met 4 girls in my building, 3 of whom are called "Katie." This should make remembering who is who very easy indeed. Met two guys (both attached) but not surprisingly, I can only remember the cute one's name. I wonder if the other guy would be offended if i just called him Katie.

There is a big music festival going on in Seattle Center. People pay money to wander around the grounds listening to alternative bands. I, on the other hand, don't have to pay or wander. I just need to open up my windows. And if I can hear this music, you know it has to be pretty loud. I'm 4 blocks from the fair.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh, please call him Katie! Just so I can have something else to laugh about.

Sorry about the seagulls. They creatures best observed from afar.

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! To everything!!! Sounds like youre really in a good location!! Kinda jealous....limmie if there are any vacancies in your bldg!!

;-)