As it turns out, I have a twin. I've never heard anybody tell me that they know my twin. This happened last night as I wandered through Pike Place Market at sunset (yes, there are pictures, but I'll put them up when I have a boring day). I wandered into a wine tasting room and the somelier, after about 30 seconds of conversation with me, decided that I was *exactly* like his best friend back home in Michigan. Same looks, same voice, mannerisms, intonation, everything. And it was apparently spooking him out.
Me: So what's her name?
Som: Bonnie Summer.
Wow. I'm just like a Bonnie Summer. That means i'm either similar to a stripper or somebody who has a really great disposition. I desperately wanted to ask if she was a stripper.
Now all I need is to be just like a girl called, "Fluffy Snow," and I'll feel like i've closed a circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment