There are drive thru coffee places all over Seattle. I don't know why i find this so entertaining, but it really is. I guess it makes sense during the months the weather here is supposedly not so great. You can get your caffiene without having to leave your car and get wet. I know that there are drive thru Dunkin Donuts (which doesn't exist here so far) on the East Coast, but here, there are little shacks in the middle of huge parking lots that have a single barista. Right next to a Starbucks. The little shack will have absolutely NO line to speak of, but the Starbucks will have a queue 10 cars deep. I didn't understand why anybody would wait that long, but then my friend and I did, only to be handed a coffee for free because we had to wait so long.
NOW i get it. Free is good. Apparently even when you have to wait forever for it.
Here are my latest sunset photos from what has quickly become my favorite place to watch it...

No comments:
Post a Comment