Tuesday, September 11, 2007

In case you were wondering, it is STILL sunny. Totally clear skies all day and night. Needless to say, my Seattle friends are thrilled and are convinced that I brought this with me from the East. Let's just hope that I didn't bring East Coast snow with me too.

I am so psyched about the weather that I've been taking a ton of photos at sunset and even bought a tripod yesterday. I havent' been this fired up about shooting in.. i can't remember when. So you are probably saying, "where are they then??"

Good question. They are on my MAC, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to share them. So after spending a lot of time and energy trying to make this happen, I've succumbed to making an appointment with a MAC genius tomorrow evening. So tomorrow. Photos will be up, somewhere on the web, so that you can see them, tomorrow. I really can't wait to share.

1 comment:

Lida said...

Can't wait for the photos. You had sunshine and we had rain all day...what's wrong with this picture????
MOM