Try to picture me running around this very posh place in my riding gear (helmet was off though) trying to catch these shots before they went away. I'm embarassed to say that as a quasi member of two golf clubs, i did raise a few eyebrows with my attire. But LOOK at what i got.....



3 comments:
These are great shots... and worth any eyebrows you might have raised. They make me wish I could paint.
The last one is my favorite, but I can't wait to play on the course when we see you. As far as the eyebrow raising is concern, you were lucky that was all that they raised!!! Some clubs (ours included) makes a big fuss if skirts or bermudas are an inch or two too short.
Ok...that is it! I am jealous. I like them all but I like the last one the best I think.
Post a Comment