So this is it! I've finally done it. Changed coasts. Whoo. This is a blog of my adventures as a Jersey Girl in the PNW in addition to an official log of sunny versus rainy days.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
So Ankor Wat was one of the things I was most looking forward to seeing and experiencing on my trip. It is safe to say that it didn't disappoint. If you are ever in this area of the world, you really have to come see it. It is like a giant jungle gym (pun intended) for adults. Bring lots of water, loose clothing and battery power for your camera. It will knock your socks off. And in case you didn't know, guides in the complex have a chance of having a Cockney accent. Yes, I said Cockney, not Cambodian. Picture Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. Yup. I'm not kidding. And if I could figure out how to make videos load here, I'd give you the proof.
My favorite is the one of you in the window, though.
Have you sent any of your shots in to National Geographic? Because I noticed they have a section for "reader submissions" and your shots are better than a lot of the ones I see.
2 comments:
These photos are marvelous.
My favorite is the one of you in the window, though.
Have you sent any of your shots in to National Geographic? Because I noticed they have a section for "reader submissions" and your shots are better than a lot of the ones I see.
I agree, National Geographic should see some of your photos.
Post a Comment