Thursday, December 13, 2007

Here beginith the Holiday Hiatus.

I leave for NJ today for two weeks of East Coast fun. Ergo, there will be no further posts on this blog until after Christmas. When I return to the West Coast, I immediately be thrown into "host" mode for two weeks as I entertain friends. We will be doing touristy stuff together, so I assure you that the posts will return with a vengance.

Hope everybody has a fabulous holiday season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Larissa

Yes I do hope you will soon resume posting your diary and your beautiful pictures. I am amazed how quickly and how well you have adjusted to your new life. I agree with you that Seattle is a very nice city to live in and it certainly heps.
You may take a look at Nicola's blog :
http://maudit-francais.blogspot.com/ and you can also enjoy his pictures on Flickr, he is a photo buff as much as you are and like you he is talented.
Whom do you work for now ?
I wish you a merry Christmas in Englewood and a happy new year in Seattle
Dominique