As many of you have probably heard, western WA has been totally socked over the past few days with very heavy rains. The city itself has been wet, but since almost all of it is on some sort of hill, we've not had to deal with flooding. Mostly just rivers running down the streets because the catch basins are full of leaves - but nothing too bad.
About 10am today, the sun started to peak out - that was when I saw my first rainbow of the day. At 2pm, after a final downpour, I saw my second, in a different location, but it was a double. I don't think i've ever seen three rainbows in the span of 4 hours. Must be a sign. Not sure what kind of sign, but it has to mean something. Either that or I'm gonna start having a serious craving for Lucky Charms.
No comments:
Post a Comment