So this is it! I've finally done it. Changed coasts. Whoo. This is a blog of my adventures as a Jersey Girl in the PNW in addition to an official log of sunny versus rainy days.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Baboons are pretty entertaining as well. In Chobe, we had a chance to see a lot of families having quite a bit of fun:
In Chobe we also got to see a lot of buffalo. These are not the most attractive of animals, but I did my best to find their "good" side:
And, in Chobe, the sunsets were, as expected, pretty spectacular from the river:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Larissa,
It has been a quite impressive trip. You took really good shots from beautiful animals. Has been a busy trip as well seeing all these different environments. The story of your dads manual for the trip was pretty funny, especially the way I prepare for a trip (start reading on the flight over.
1 comment:
Hi Larissa,
It has been a quite impressive trip. You took really good shots from beautiful animals. Has been a busy trip as well seeing all these different environments. The story of your dads manual for the trip was pretty funny, especially the way I prepare for a trip (start reading on the flight over.
Have a good weekend.
Twan
Post a Comment