Thursday, April 03, 2008

Greetings from Kailua, HI, on the island of Oahu.

I've only been here for about 24 hours and i've already:

Become very intimate with the Honolulu airport. For reasons that are too complicated to explain, i was forced to spend close to 4 hours wondering around the airport area. I found this interesting building in the airport area:


ALOHA everybody!!

I've eaten SPAM sushi. This, i'm sorry to say, was quite a disappointment. Why this surprises me? Apparently SPAM is a local delicacy, so I figured it would be different than what I remembered as a child. NOPE. Same stuff.




Drove through some crazy mountains:



Gone for a jog on the beach. This was officially a first for me. Fabulous way to start your day.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

What you don't hear is the scream of jealousy escaping from the depths of my existance. I am sending mental rays in your direction because I want to be where you are so badly right now. (it's snowing) The rays should arrive in a few weeks because you're so far away. HAVE FUN