This morning however, was the first time ever, that I've not seen the Needle. It was totally socked in. See:

I swear, it usually is right there, in the middle of the picture. If I lived even half a mile away, I might not be so freaked out about this. But I live just a few blocks away. It is now 8:40am, and it's still MIA, even though the Sound (totally opposite direction) has clear blue skies. It is a little spooky.
And to answer the questions posed regarding my coffee hut post - yes, they do have krispy kreme out here, but it isn't nearly as popular as Starbucks, as you can imagine. As for why there are no pictures of the hot chicks serving coffee... I actually drove around the hut to see if I could get a peek. I have heard of these places - the baristas actually serve in a bikini top. But as I drove around, I realized I was going to have to order something, and doing that just for the purposes of snapping a picture seemed a little creepy to me. Sorry to disappoint all the male readers of this blog. If you come out and visit me, I'll take you for some chicka coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment