So this is it! I've finally done it. Changed coasts. Whoo. This is a blog of my adventures as a Jersey Girl in the PNW in addition to an official log of sunny versus rainy days.
Monday, April 07, 2008
On Saturday, we went to the north shore of Oahu. It was probably my most favorite place on the island. We saw the biggest waves I've ever seen.
I met three surfers who were jumping off some rock into the crashing waves. I convinced them to jump again so i could take video. I wish i could post that here, but for some reason, blogger won't let me right now. So i'll just post more pictures:
OK! I am sooo jealous! Great pics as always!! Believe it or not, those waves I think are small compared to what they are between November-February. 30ft+ waves during that time if I am remembering all my Hawaii research correctly.
Three places I remember were Bonsai, Sunset and Waimea...all located in North Shore area.
2 comments:
Another wow! Hawaii lives up to its advanced billing. Keep the photos coming.
OK! I am sooo jealous! Great pics as always!! Believe it or not, those waves I think are small compared to what they are between November-February. 30ft+ waves during that time if I am remembering all my Hawaii research correctly.
Three places I remember were Bonsai, Sunset and Waimea...all located in North Shore area.
- Becky
Post a Comment