Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yesterday I took the afternoon to do a bit of skiing at my local mountain. I've been skiing quite a bit there this season - in particular at night. I had never actually seen the view from the top, so when I saw that the skies were super sunny, I couldn't resist. I knew the snow would be pretty heavy and sticky, but I just had to see what I had been skiing for months. Was not disappointed in the view at all:





Here's proof I was there. Note the new pink helmet:




Towards the tail end of my afternoon, I ran into this guy who had busted his skis and was walking down. Note the binding - but no ski he's got in one hand and the very bent poles in the other. And yes, he did reek of booze.


1 comment:

Jim Sabo said...

Ugh, I broke a binding in slop once. I was sober, though.