Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ahloa again. I have more pictures from my first two days on Oahu.

Here is where I've been jogging everyday:



This is the view just outside the condo i'm staying in:



The west coast of the island is very dramatic:



Yesterday, we went swimming in this bay. There were a lot of fishies to look at. We, of course, didn't have masks, so we had to settle for seeing what we could. And yes, our eyes got quite red.



And this is what sunset looked like yesterday from honolulu:

3 comments:

Lida said...

We're impressed! I guess we too will have to go and see for ourselves.

Kathleen said...

Wow!
Either it really is a paradise or you should get a job taking photographs for brochures. Because I kinda wanted to go before, but after seeing the photos I'm very close to just booking tickets.

John said...

How is it that you always manage to surround yourself with beautiful scenery!!! LOL!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! I look forward to the final set!! Enjoy your vaca!! =)

~Coog