In WA, there are no dunkin donuts. Only Starbucks... and liiiiiittle, teeeny independent drive thru espresso huts. These huts are generally located in the middle of the parking lot for some other establishment that has NOTHING to do with coffee or donuts.

Like an oil change place.

Sometimes they have a "theme" - this one apparently has hot chicks serving up the cups of Joe. This one also has a fancy drive through- with arrows and everything.

Most of these huts just require you to pull up to the window. I dunno about you, but I find it amusing to see huge macho trucks pulled up to these cutsy establishments. i like this one i saw today because the view was so pretty.
2 comments:
Do they not have Krispy Kreme's in Seattle? Or have those disappeared everywhere?
No pictures of the hot chicks? I feel cheated....
Post a Comment