My instructor, who is a very well respected photographer in Seattle called my series brilliant. I can't remember the last time anybody ever called anything I did "brilliant."
The pictures of my "installation" really only give you an idea of what it was like. I would post the photos here, but they really make no sense unless they are displayed ....as they were displayed.
The essence of the series was exploring street photography using windows. I used 4 windows. Through each window, I took a photo looking out and a photo looking in. I displayed them "back to back" so that when you were standing on the inside of the "square" you were looking OUT. When you walked around the outside, you looked IN.


1 comment:
OK, but Larissa... I could have told you your photography was brilliant. I wish I could have seen it hanging. It looks so cool.
Post a Comment