Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sacramento was on my way south east from the coast. My guidebook suggested a soda shop (of all things) in the city. When I got off I-5, I saw a sign for "Old Sacramento." I thought that might get me some good photos. What I stumbled into was a historic part of town that is pretty cool, but very touristy, to the point that you feel like you are in an amusement park. But I was still able to do some good shooting in under an hour:







As I was heading back to my car, a group of men convinced me that I really needed to play poker with them. Out of 5 hands, I won 3. I would have played more, but my meter was running out.



I also swung by the capitol building totally by accident. It is a gorgeous building. Didn't see Arnold.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Walls said...

As always, your photos are amazing. Thank you for sharing your adventures.