So this is it! I've finally done it. Changed coasts. Whoo. This is a blog of my adventures as a Jersey Girl in the PNW in addition to an official log of sunny versus rainy days.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
This morning I was a volunteer pancake flipper for the monthly pancake breakfast at the Swedish Cultural Center. And boy am i POOPED. There were over a thousand people who came.. each visitor gets 5 pancakes... so that is well over 5000 pancakes. I wasn't alone, obviously, there were 6 of us fryers..t one time anyways, who could flip. I really wish that I had video of me doing this, or at least a picture, but there was no time for any of that. There is a bit of a learning curve with swedish pancake flipping. And folding. I have never cooked so fast and for so long. But it was really cool learning something new from "the real deal."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh . . . . Swedish pancakes. Did you have lingonberries too?
Yes, of COURSE. And strawberries. And whipped cream. And ham. But i only needed to take care of the pancakes.
Post a Comment