So this is it! I've finally done it. Changed coasts. Whoo. This is a blog of my adventures as a Jersey Girl in the PNW in addition to an official log of sunny versus rainy days.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I've posted before about people riding their bikes to the symphony. I thought that was a *little* odd, but very PNW. Recently, I saw something that I think that might just top that. I saw a road cyclist at Costco. Complete with cleats and biking shorts, so I know he rode his bike there. The question I have is, what exactly, can you buy at costco that will easily be transported by bike?? When I realized that he was headed towards the cleaning and paper products section, I nearly stopped my shopping to follow him. But without a camera to provide proof that he was able to strap 18 rolls of toilet paper to the back of his bike, I figured there was no point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment