In response to the overwhelming number of "what happened next" requests regarding yesterdays blog:
Nothing. I found out his name and that we are practically neighbors. (that got him uber excited because that was yet ANOTHER crazy thing we had in common. Another thing to keep in mind, I had an audience during this exchange. My group was all over 30 and finding this very amusing. As flattered as I was that this guy thought i could be younger than 26 (he actually guessed i was 25, I responded that i wasn't, and attempted to leave it at that. "24?" "Nope.. don't watch the show either") and i look like i'm in the Zone, he wasn't going to get me to go out with him because:
1. He looked like he just started drinking legally and probably wasn't that good at it yet.
2. I thought he was gay. Once my mind thinks that, it is usually pretty hard for me to switch it back.
But his enthusiasm should be noted and commended. I know where he hangs out in my 'hood, so if I really feel like another laugh, I know where to find him.
No comments:
Post a Comment