I just got back from attending the Vancouver Olympics for a week. I had never been to an Olympic Games before. As a relatively serious skater in my youth, going to the Olympics to watch the best of the best has always been a dream for me. The past week completely lived up to every expectation I had. And more. I can highly recommend the experience. The energy in the host city is intoxicating.
I will be blogging about this for a while. To start, here is a picture of me and Miga and Quatchi, the two "official" mascots of the games. There is another character, "MukMuk" who is my favorite. He is their "groupie." I was bummed to not have met him, but these two were a treat regardless.
2 comments:
We have a stuffed Miga at home. Also one called "Sumi." Steve picked them up when he was there two years ago. This picture is going to make my kids so excited.
Sumi is the paraolympic mascot. He wasn't around yet.
Post a Comment