



There are barns and barns of livestock.. you just walk up and down the corridors checking out the cows, horses, sheep, etc. If you were wondering how they keep these barns clean for people to walk through... here's a clue:


The judging of the livestock is very similar to a dog show. Not only are the animals cleaned, primped and brushed, but they have a handler as well. This was officially the first time I had ever seen anybody apply hairspray to a cow...let alone to its REAR.


My favorite part of the animal exhibits was the poultry barn. I had absolutely NO idea that there were so many different kinds of chickens. And so many FUNNY LOOKING chickens. Seriously, I have no idea what the point is of having chickens that look like this.. they look like something out of the Muppet Show.



Doesn't this picture like two chicken tails? Nope... These are two chickens facing each other and having a cluck.
No comments:
Post a Comment