So this is it! I've finally done it. Changed coasts. Whoo. This is a blog of my adventures as a Jersey Girl in the PNW in addition to an official log of sunny versus rainy days.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
The weather in the PNW is at its best in September. I have been here for 2 Septembers now, so I think I can say that with some confidence. I went to visit Mt. Rainier on Sunday. It was pretty spectacular.
Ummm... he was about as far from me as the picture would indicate. he was a little thing. He was right behind the parking lot, so he was creating quite a fuss with the tourists. Nothing potentially unsafe about this situation, I assure you. Rangers were all over it.
3 comments:
And how far were you from the bear???
Ummm... he was about as far from me as the picture would indicate. he was a little thing. He was right behind the parking lot, so he was creating quite a fuss with the tourists. Nothing potentially unsafe about this situation, I assure you. Rangers were all over it.
I was wondering. I thought I finally had proof that you've been scanning in tourist postcards and passing them off as your own work.
They are really inspiring and beautiful. New England this year is dreary and wet in comparison, and I am jealous.
Post a Comment