

We had many opportunities to interact with Cambodian kids, probably the most memorable was when we had dinner with a local family. The kids ran out to greet us and took our hands to guide us through the dark to their home. They taught us games ("taught" is a relative term considering we couldn't verbally communicate with them) but we all had fun regardless. We taught them western style dancing. If I was able to upload video on this blog, I'd be able to share some of this. These kids were so creative, making flowers of tissue paper and jewelry of palm leaves.
School kids are everywhere - in uniform - getting to and from school in every way imaginable - including boat:

And then, occasionally, you run into a kid, who makes you look like a professional:

1 comment:
You should look at the Nat Geo web-site. They have an on-going amateur photo competition where you can submit pics over the net. I think the last two might be worth sending in. Dad.
Post a Comment