So this is it! I've finally done it. Changed coasts. Whoo. This is a blog of my adventures as a Jersey Girl in the PNW in addition to an official log of sunny versus rainy days.
Saturday, July 05, 2008
From the moment I signed the lease on my apartment, I had been told by a variety of sources that from my building, I had the most amazing view of the fireworks set from the harbor. I can now confirm this. I hope everybody had a great 4th!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Larissa,
This is more fireworks than we had during new years festivities. Nice pictures by the way and the sails are great. Almost a painting.
1 comment:
Hi Larissa,
This is more fireworks than we had during new years festivities. Nice pictures by the way and the sails are great. Almost a painting.
Twan
Post a Comment