So this is it! I've finally done it. Changed coasts. Whoo. This is a blog of my adventures as a Jersey Girl in the PNW in addition to an official log of sunny versus rainy days.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The coast of the Olympic Peninsula is absolutely stunning. Rock stacks, enormous dead trees, tide pools all make for some gorgeous scenery. I was lucky enough to see the coast in the clear (Rialto Beach) and in the fog (Ruby Beach). Sorry for posting so many pics, but I was having a great day. BTW, the purpose of the seagull picture is that he's got a starfish in his mouth. Watched him for a while - during which he made absolutely NO progress in getting it down.
You are amassing a collection of wonderful pictures. Time to send some to the National Geographic, but keep your day job, just in case they don't recognize how great the photos are.
2 comments:
I just had to take a moment and remark, yet again, on how wonderful your photography is.
I am sure I could walk the same paths on the same days you do and capture a number of blurs.
You are amassing a collection of wonderful pictures. Time to send some to the National Geographic, but keep your day job, just in case they don't recognize how great the photos are.
Post a Comment