Friday, October 02, 2009

Sorry for the recent silence. By now, you loyal readers realize that whenever I've gone quiet without notice, that usually means I've been busy finding you all sorts of exciting blog material. Yesterday I returned home from a cross country road trip. In a 12 foot Penske moving truck. From East to West.

I have over 300 photos to go through - don't worry, I won't post them all - but it will take me some time to get them blogged - I am currently living in total chaos. As incredibly tempting it is to spend time going through my adventure's documentation, I don't have very much floor space at the moment and I can't live like this... if only because I am notoriously clutzy and can see me stubbing every toe.

So I ask for a little patience... I promise it will be worth it.

No comments: