As some of you may have heard, last week was a very hot week in Seattle. In an effort to find some relief from my un-ACed apartment, I went to one of the many city beaches. Having never been to any of Seattle's beaches, I had no idea what to expect. At this one, anyway, there is no real *beach*. Just stone steps leading to Lake Washington. No sand. Just rocks. I ended up sitting on the steps and letting the water lap me. As you can see, the fact that there isn't a beach per se didn't deter lots of people from coming here. The highlight of my beach experience was when the entire beach cheered a young girl as she drummed up the nerve to jump off the high dive.


This beach goer made me look twice. It would never occur to me to wear makeup while swimming..
No comments:
Post a Comment