If you are standing in front of a pair of dumpsters, holding a bag of recyclables, based on pure instinct, regardless of how the dumpsters are signed, do you put that bag in the blue or green dumpster?
I've been here for 18 months and I still have to pause in front of my building's dumpsters and remind myself that it is the BLUE one, not the GREEN one that accepts recycleables. And I'll admit that even after said pause, I've still made the wrong choice.
1 comment:
Yes, you have to be green by putting your recyclables in blue. It's confusing.
I have a similar situation at work in the breakroom. The creamer is in the blue container and the sugar is in the marroon container, but every ounce of my being believes there is sugar in the blue container. The issue has not improved over time.
Post a Comment