Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You just can't make this stuff up....

So a friend of mine asked me if I could procure a photo of my Master of Pain (MOP), and I was more than willing to oblige. What is really interesting is just how willing MOP was as well...

Larissa: I need you to pose (as I hold up my phone). Friends want to meet you.
MOP: Wait, I'm not ready...

*click*

MOP: Let me see it. Wait...I look stupid. Let me take off my shirt.

(Apparently, my reputation for taking pictures of men without shirts has become so wide spread, that I don't even need to ask them to indulge me any more... FABulous!)

2 comments:

Lida said...

So where is the picture?

LARISSA said...

The picture is on my phone. If you want to see it, you need only to ask and I'll send it to you to your phone. Obviously, your phone must accept photo messages.