Saturday, June 14, 2008

Since I moved here, I have done very little, if any, complaining about the weather here. This is because, quite honestly, I've had very little to complain about. The snow was great over the winter - it was only where I needed it to be, and there was plenty of it. It never gets particularly cold.. or hot either. Sure it can get cloudy, but usually the sun comes out at the end of the day.

For the past month, however, it has been simply miserable. There I said it. It didn't really rain, it was just super cold (40s) and cloudy. I'd be sitting at my desk with the heat on and wrapped in a blanket it was that chilly. I did this last week. The second week in June. A time of year that quite honestly, I think should be warm already. Yesterday I rode my bike in the morning and happily cut my ride short because I was so cold. The second I finished riding, the sun came out.

No comments: